Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/2014
Breakfast: Eggs, Guacamole, Hot Sauce (I realize now that I forgot my fruit)
Lunch: Chicken Breast, Caesar Salad (No Croutons), Natural Peanut butter
Dinner 6: chorizo, eggs, rice, guacamole
Snack 9: Chicken, Almond Butter, Banana

Notes: Bummed that I forgot my fruit at breakfast.  I died today in the WOD and failed at rep 2 at 305 because I didn't have the energy.  Now I realize why.  But it reinforces that we are on the right track with the zone type of approach that has more carbs than I am used to.  I might consider a 1 block snack around 11am on crossfit days

Naptown:
Front Squat 
3-3-3-3-3 295 x 3.  
Finished at 
Partner WOD
300 Russian KB Swings (2/1.5) (straight arms only)
EMOM: 6, 2 for 1 wall balls (scale: 10, 2 for 1 jumping air squats)
Micah and I completed in 15:31 rx

No comments:

Post a Comment