Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3/19/2014
Breakfast: Eggs, Hot Sauce, Guacamole, Naked Smoothie
Snack: Cashews and Almonds mix, Banana  (trying not to get too hungry)
Lunch: Bullritio (like the name)  burrito bowl.  Rice, Steak, Ground Beef, Salsa, Guacamole
Snack: Hamburger (no bun), onions, salsa, fruit
Dinner: had lots of stuff at buffet appetizer route.  Clean, except som bbq stuff.  meatballs, Chicken, steak, corn, pistasios, fish.  Just ate too much, but not gorged.  Pretty good for a social all you can eat occasion with lots of bad choices I could have made.

Weight: 242.2

Note: Traveling to Phoenix for 3 days.  going to keep it as clean as possible while on the road and eating during meetings.  Sure I can find some good substitutes, but will make sure I snack clean plenty since I don't control when I'm going to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment